Kids ages 5-12 and their families will love celebrating Earth Day – which is really every day – with this eco-friendly Climate Kids Art CSA Box. We’ve teamed up with The Climate Science Alliance’s innovative Climate Kids program to make their hands-on activities come alive through art making.
Families use the materials in the box (and the actual box – zero waste!) to make real change for the planet and have fun making art together. Each activity is creative, active and fun:
1. Make a nature journal – and go on an eco-scavenger hunt
2. Create a climate hope vision board – and take daily action for the planet
3. Design your own magnets – and play Bingo by helping the Earth
Includes step-by-step printed and video instructions to make 3 art pieces:
– 12 Colored pencils
– 5 Markers
– 1 Scissors
– 1 Glue stick
– 2 Rubber bands
– 5 Wooden magnets
– 10 Pieces of paper
– Nature magazine pages
– Climate Kids Scavenger Hunt
– Climate Kids 10 Things Kids Can Do To Help
– Climate Kids Bingo
– Brochure with easy step by step instructions
– Video tutorial available on Youtube Channel – joan green
Each art box contains 3 provocations designed by environmental artist and educator, Joan Green. She has 10+ years of child development experience, and traveled to Italy to study the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education. She is passionate about connecting people to their creativity and the Earth through eco-art.
We’ll donate 20% of the proceeds from these art boxes to the Climate Science Alliance! For more info on the Climate Science Alliance visit www.climatesciencealliance.org. Or learn more about their Climate Kids program at www.climatekids.org.
Share finished artwork with our community on Instagram and tag @green.art.labs!
Caution – Choking Hazard – Small Parts – Not for children ages 0-3