– Weekly art activity video presented by Joan Green
– Weekly Zoom Meeting where adults can connect with each other and Joan Green to share art made during the week.
To support our community during these changing times, we’re now offering online adult art classes. Freely explore art activities using materials you have at home. No art making experience necessary. This is all about the process of healing through art making, which has so many benefits:
– Making art eases the mind
– Slows down our heart rate
– Connects us to ourselves
– Builds self confidence
– Reduces stress
– Is playful and fun
– Brings joy to our lives
– Releases endorphins
– Teaches the elements of art
Payment plans available. Email [email protected] to set up a payment schedule.
4 videos – available once a week on Mondays 3/23/20-4/13/20
4 Zoom Meetings – on Wednesdays 8:30-9:00 p.m.
Adults 18+ $40 per artist, $15 drop-in online class