Green Art Labs Camps are the perfect way to fill your children’s breaks from school with inspired, relaxed creativity. And our approach is unique – art making with reusable materials. Children have the time and space they need to create.
You’ll be amazed what their expressive, innovative minds can do! With whole break, full day, and half day options, there is an ideal fit for every camper.
Ages 4-12. Maximum 16 campers. 8:1 student to teacher ratio.
Camps in two locations:
– North Park at Expressive Arts @ 32nd & Thorn, 3201 Thorn St., SD 92104
– Liberty Station at 2650 Truxton Rd., SD 92106
Approved vendor for Inspire, Dehesa and NUA Charter.
Your paid registration or deposit holds your spot in camp.
Each camp day is different based on children’s interests, materials available and teachers’ passions. STEAM learning, collaborating, confidence building, problem solving, creative thinking, working with hands – fine motor skills, presenting finished work. Having fun!
Conscious Curriculum – Planned Possibilities include:
• 3D inventions, animals, habitats, vehicles – all with reusable materials
• Daily painting in the painting room – messy and fun! (North Park studio)
• 2D art – drawing, collage, oil pastels
• Nature art inside and outside using natural materials
• Neighborhood action – community garden (North Park), picking up trash, caring
• Outdoor activities and play time at a nearby park
• Yoga, meditation and read aloud
• All arts explored – visual, music, dance, theater, writing
Typical Daily Schedule•
• 9:00-10:00 Arrival, creative activity, connection time
• 10:00-11:30 Exploring reusable materials together
• 11:30-12:30 Lunch and free play at a local park
• 12:30-2:30 Creating in the studio
• 2:30-3:00 Closing circle, set up gallery and display art pieces
* Breaks and snacks as needed.
We have room in all camps, unless indicated in red below:
We hope to offer the following summer camps, but are remaining flexible to see what happens with the current pandemic. If we cancel summer camps, any deposits can be used towards future camps, once we are able to gather safely.